Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week 6 Technorati


I promise this is my last post for my Week 6 experience (unless I decide to come back and edit this post). I played around with searching Technorati and know I will get back there to explore some more and add some blogs to the ones I am already following using Google Reader. Someday I would like to have time to browse more of the Top 100 Blogs list, but I did find one that I saved that is great for librarians or anyone trying to keep up with technology especially all of the tools available on the web. Here's a description of TechCrunch and the url if you want to read up on the newest technology trends or add it to whatever reader you might be using:

TechCrunch was founded on June 11, 2005, as a weblog dedicated to obsessively profiling and reviewing new Internet products and companies. In addition to covering new companies, we profile existing companies that are making an impact (commercial and/or cultural) on the new web space. http://www.techcrunch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment