Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 9, Thing 23 My Classroom Learning 2.0 Experience

I Blog, Therefore I Am

Overall, exploring the California School Library Association's 23 Things was a great experience. It forced me to explore some Web 2.0 tools that I hadn't yet explored. Most notably would be my experimentations with Wordle, Flickr, and mashups. Also, it was a great "thing" for me to establish a Google Reader so that I can't keep following all the latest technology. It's something that any great librarian should be doing.

I am considering trying to keep up with my blog here and to focus it on "Using Technology for Improving Student Management." Perhaps I will even have the guts to post my PowerPoint presentation for Access Services 2009. Watch out, Atlanta, here I come! If you're wondering what I'm talking about and are interested, here's a the URL for the conference. ;)

https://conferences.library.gatech.edu/access/index.php/access/access09

No comments:

Post a Comment